A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Reeves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Edith Reeves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Michelle Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Reeves practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.