A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Hall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Hall practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Hall practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.