A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Hall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Hall practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Hall practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.