A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Hall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Hall practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Hall practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.