A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hanes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hanes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hanes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Aileen Hanes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Hanes practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hanes has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michelle Hanes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Shenandoah, TX.