- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hanes is Good. Dr. Hanes has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hanes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Hanes practice?
Dr. Michelle Hanes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Hanes, Dr. Michaela Hanes, Dr. Michele Hanes, Dr. Mikki Hanes