Dr. Michelle Hardaway MD Patient Reviews

• 51 reviews

no change

November 1st, 2016
Flirty at 30
I am beyond happy with my results. The doctor was completely honost with me from the start of my consultation. The staff are sooo amazing friendly and super supportive. My experience here was the best my procedure was a success. I would recommend this entire team any day. I would like to thank doctor hardaway the best decision was made when I walk through the door. ;)

September 26th, 2016
Review
I truly appreciate how genuine Dr. Hardaway and her staff are. They really listen and treat you like a friend vs just a client. I have had a few separate procedures done by Dr. Hardaway and am very pleased. Highly recommend her.

August 12th, 2016
I was very pleased with my consultation she's a very knowledgeable doctor & her staff was awesome. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my first choice for my procedures.

August 1st, 2016
Should have done it sooner
After having 5 consulatuons with different doctors, I chose Dr. Hardaway. The staff was was extremely welcoming and caring. Never to busy to answer any questions, even if they had been asked 10 times before. Dr. Hard away and her nurses explained the procedure in full detail on all consultation appointments as well as the day of surgery. I felt that I was prepared for the surgery and the days following. I waited 10 years to have a reduction and it was well worth it to have Dr. Hardaway do it. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend it to anyone that would be considering a reduction.

April 5th, 2016
After many consultations, she was a breath of fresh air!
Dr. Hardaway and her staff were amazing. She was very professional and informative and made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends, as I will be back myself. I'm so excited to see the final results.

March 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
I was very pleased with her service and have had several procedures performed by her.

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent service
Dr Hardaway was very professional, thoroughly knowledgable with a lot of compassion and awesome bedside manners. She was very caring. Her staff was so friendly, always accessible and ready to help. I loved my experience and will recommend her to anyone.

February 12th, 2015
bbl
Dr. Hardaway's office is great. Everyone on the staff was so warm and caring. I had a Brazilian butt lift and am really happy with my results. You do have to follow the doctor's orders regarding sitting and you will maintain your results. I appreciate that I got results that are natural and fit my body.

September 19th, 2013
Great Experience
Outstanding, caring and prompt service received from staff to doctor. Information relayed in detail and understandable terms. Never felt rushed, as Dr. Hardaway was always willing to answer questions with extreme patience. I’m very pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Michelle Hardaway is by far the most skilled, professional, and caring Plastic Surgeon in the state of Michigan. As soon as you walk into her office, all fears are quickly removed as thorough explanations are provided for procedures and expected outcomes. It is very apparent that providing each patient with a better quality of life is Dr. Hardaway's mission, When it comes to health care, putting faith and trust in others can be a somewhat difficult decision to make, but I am so thankful that I put mine in Dr. Hardaway. She also has a highly trained professional staff and they do everything possible to assure that all patients receive optimal care. I wish there were 5 stars instead of just four !

September 16th, 2013
Excellent Doctor and service
I am a patient of Dr. Hardaway and am amazed with her talent. She is a talented and gifted surgeon. She has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. She takes time with her patients and answers my questions and makes me feel s though I am her only patient. After surgery, her nurse called to see how I was progressing and if I had any questions. They make me feel special. She provided services for me and several of my family. Everyone is very satisfied. I have referred friends for tummy tucks, liposuction and they have referred their friends and their friends have referred their friends. Her staff is very professional. They are courteous and welcoming. Her staff is like a loving family. I would highly recommend Dr. Hardaway for all plastic and reconstructive services. Make sure you make your appointment today.

July 16th, 2013
Phenomenal experience
I spent two years researching, checking references, and visiting doctors before choosing Dr. Hardaway as my doctor for abdominoplasty, and I am so glad I made the decision that I made. I found Dr. Hardaway to be informative and patient. She and her team prepped for my concerns and potential complications that I hadn't discovered in my search. No stone was left unturned, even those safeguards that I wanted to ignore. I am tremendously grateful for their level of professionalism, thoroughness, and follow-up. While following their post-surgery regimen, my recovery has been speedy and painless and I could not be more pleased with the results!! If you are looking for a healthy process and want the best care possible, you too will chose this medical team. Dr. Hardaway has renewed my faith and will always be my first source. My next focus; facial care.