Michelle Hardaway M.D. Is this you?

Have you seen Michelle Hardaway M.D.?

October 11th, 2017

Fat Back in same place in 2 month

My initial consult was amazing. Dr. and staff were all extremely nice, professional, welcoming, and honest. My vaser lipo of full abdomen, 1/2 back, flanks and hip tappering was 6/27/17. My recovery was easy and I was cleared to return to the gym at my 1 week follow up. Prior to lipo, I had a consistent 3-4 workout regiment which included cardio and strength training. I've been eating clean since January, so I have a pretty stable and healthy regimen going. I could not shake the fluffy tummy and fat flanks, even at my lowest weight. At my 6 week visit I could see my results coming in. Still swollen, but definitely a difference. I took my own photos at about 2 months and noticed my tummy and flanks were not as flat. I called and asked if I this could be swelling. I was told they took out the max amount of fat safe, which was 1000ccs. That's not a lot, so clearly, I'm not overweight. I was instructed to continue my exerc i se and e a ting regiment and the take photos and address concerns at my 3 month visit. Fast fwd to now. Dr. Hardaway tells me that the fat is returning and I need to change my exercise regimen. I'm confused! My weight HAS NOT increased. I did a body scan with my trainer and.my muscle mass has increased, but so has my fat in my abdomen compared to pre surgery. How is thst possible? Is my body lipo resistant? Why would the fat return to the very place from which it was removed? I've spoken withb several BCPS and they all agree that even with enlarged fat cells, they should be evenly distributed in untreated areas of my body. A return of fat in the same area while I'm still recovering iis highly likely and could mean the procedure was not done to achieve max safe results. I took the Drs advice and increased my cardio while cont. my resistance training. I requested a 1 month follow up. If I do not see my week 2 glad stomach return, I'm going to have an issue. Dr H. has a great attitude, Bedside manner and I highly recommended, but she may have missed the mark with me. 😔

October 10th, 2017

Since the day I walked in I knew Dr. Hardaway office was the best place to have my surgery. The staff has been amazing from the receptionist, to the coordinator, the nursing staff, and especially Dr. Hardaway.... they answered all my questions and supported me through the entire process. I am three weeks out and while I am still healing and have swelling, I LOVE MY NEW BODY!

September 28th, 2017

So happy

I have been thinking about my procedure for a very long time. I am very happy that I finally did it. The staff is lovely and I just love Dr. Hardaway! I had a lower bleoharoplasty and I don't get asked if I'm "sleepy" or "tired" anymore. The procedure has boosted my confidence. I would recommend Dr. Hardaway to all my family and friends. Love. Love. Love.

September 28th, 2017

On my way!!

I have nothing but great things to say about this place! From the beginning the consultation was informative and stress free, and I love Chris! She made me feel comfortable and took the time to answer whatever questions I had. Everyone is great here, and I would recommend anyone who asks to come here. I am very satisfied with my results :-)

September 22nd, 2017

Very Happy!

I have never been so happy with the results of my rhinoplasty! I made sure that this is something that I wanted to do and Dr. Hardaway gave me the results I wanted and treated me with the utmost respect. The staff is absolutely wonderful, the office is nice and clean and I felt very comfortable on the first dayI entered the office! My results turned out exactly how I wanted and that was most important. I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for making me a happier person. Kudos!

July 24th, 2017

I love my body!

My experience with Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Laser Center was one of the best things that ever happened to me. The staff is always helpful, friendly, and respectful to their patients. Coming in for my first surgery I was nervous and coming here they made all of that go away, giving you a greater peace of mind. Dr. Hardaway makes dreams come true, providing the best procedures with excellent results!

May 22nd, 2017

Great doctor

I felt so comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I am absolutely thrilled with the end result of my breast augmentation and had no complications at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hardaway to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

May 9th, 2017

I look and feel great

I received a tummy tuck with liposuction and fat injection. I must say that my results are phenomenal. I love the new me and I am happy that I chose Dr. Hardaway to perform my surgery. She was very professional, knowledgeable and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend her!I l

February 21st, 2017

I love my tummy tuck

Professional,friendly and coutteous and knowledable in her field! I had been thinking about having a tummy tuck for about 20 years. Dr. Hardaway came highly recommended. She has a wonderful staff who make me feel relaxed and at home. I never feel rushed when I come to the appointments. She has very competitive pricing. I am very haapy. I would revimmend her to all my friends and family.

November 1st, 2016

Flirty at 30

I am beyond happy with my results. The doctor was completely honost with me from the start of my consultation. The staff are sooo amazing friendly and super supportive. My experience here was the best my procedure was a success. I would recommend this entire team any day. I would like to thank doctor hardaway the best decision was made when I walk through the door. ;)

September 26th, 2016

Review

I truly appreciate how genuine Dr. Hardaway and her staff are. They really listen and treat you like a friend vs just a client. I have had a few separate procedures done by Dr. Hardaway and am very pleased. Highly recommend her.

August 12th, 2016

I was very pleased with my consultation she's a very knowledgeable doctor & her staff was awesome. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my first choice for my procedures.