Dr. Michelle Hardaway M.D. MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Farmington Hills, MI

April 7th, 2017
Sterile procedures lacking, infections, scars!
When you make your first appointment, they sure sell their service well, but you see Dr. Hardaway for 5 minutes. I fell for it and now I am paying for it. I had lipo which was not successful and I did not gain any weight. The drain tubes were taken out too early and I ended up with a seroma. Then taking stitches out they use a razor and scissors that are not even sterilized. Repeat corrections where done while awake and not all the areas where numb and I felt the burning. Ended up with stitch abscess. Poor surgery results and will have to find someone else to redo everything. RUN!!!!

February 21st, 2017
I love my tummy tuck
Professional,friendly and coutteous and knowledable in her field! I had been thinking about having a tummy tuck for about 20 years. Dr. Hardaway came highly recommended. She has a wonderful staff who make me feel relaxed and at home. I never feel rushed when I come to the appointments. She has very competitive pricing. I am very haapy. I would revimmend her to all my friends and family.

November 1st, 2016
Flirty at 30
I am beyond happy with my results. The doctor was completely honost with me from the start of my consultation. The staff are sooo amazing friendly and super supportive. My experience here was the best my procedure was a success. I would recommend this entire team any day. I would like to thank doctor hardaway the best decision was made when I walk through the door. ;)

September 26th, 2016
Review
I truly appreciate how genuine Dr. Hardaway and her staff are. They really listen and treat you like a friend vs just a client. I have had a few separate procedures done by Dr. Hardaway and am very pleased. Highly recommend her.

August 12th, 2016
I was very pleased with my consultation she's a very knowledgeable doctor & her staff was awesome. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my first choice for my procedures.

August 1st, 2016
Should have done it sooner
After having 5 consulatuons with different doctors, I chose Dr. Hardaway. The staff was was extremely welcoming and caring. Never to busy to answer any questions, even if they had been asked 10 times before. Dr. Hard away and her nurses explained the procedure in full detail on all consultation appointments as well as the day of surgery. I felt that I was prepared for the surgery and the days following. I waited 10 years to have a reduction and it was well worth it to have Dr. Hardaway do it. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend it to anyone that would be considering a reduction.

April 5th, 2016
After many consultations, she was a breath of fresh air!
Dr. Hardaway and her staff were amazing. She was very professional and informative and made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends, as I will be back myself. I'm so excited to see the final results.

March 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
I was very pleased with her service and have had several procedures performed by her.

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent service
Dr Hardaway was very professional, thoroughly knowledgable with a lot of compassion and awesome bedside manners. She was very caring. Her staff was so friendly, always accessible and ready to help. I loved my experience and will recommend her to anyone.

February 12th, 2015
bbl
Dr. Hardaway's office is great. Everyone on the staff was so warm and caring. I had a Brazilian butt lift and am really happy with my results. You do have to follow the doctor's orders regarding sitting and you will maintain your results. I appreciate that I got results that are natural and fit my body.

September 19th, 2013
Great Experience
Outstanding, caring and prompt service received from staff to doctor. Information relayed in detail and understandable terms. Never felt rushed, as Dr. Hardaway was always willing to answer questions with extreme patience. I’m very pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Michelle Hardaway is by far the most skilled, professional, and caring Plastic Surgeon in the state of Michigan. As soon as you walk into her office, all fears are quickly removed as thorough explanations are provided for procedures and expected outcomes. It is very apparent that providing each patient with a better quality of life is Dr. Hardaway's mission, When it comes to health care, putting faith and trust in others can be a somewhat difficult decision to make, but I am so thankful that I put mine in Dr. Hardaway. She also has a highly trained professional staff and they do everything possible to assure that all patients receive optimal care. I wish there were 5 stars instead of just four !