Michelle Hardaway M.D. MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
I love my body!
My experience with Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Laser Center was one of the best things that ever happened to me. The staff is always helpful, friendly, and respectful to their patients. Coming in for my first surgery I was nervous and coming here they made all of that go away, giving you a greater peace of mind. Dr. Hardaway makes dreams come true, providing the best procedures with excellent results!

May 22nd, 2017
Great doctor
I felt so comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I am absolutely thrilled with the end result of my breast augmentation and had no complications at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hardaway to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

May 9th, 2017
I look and feel great
I received a tummy tuck with liposuction and fat injection. I must say that my results are phenomenal. I love the new me and I am happy that I chose Dr. Hardaway to perform my surgery. She was very professional, knowledgeable and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend her!I l

February 21st, 2017
I love my tummy tuck
Professional,friendly and coutteous and knowledable in her field! I had been thinking about having a tummy tuck for about 20 years. Dr. Hardaway came highly recommended. She has a wonderful staff who make me feel relaxed and at home. I never feel rushed when I come to the appointments. She has very competitive pricing. I am very haapy. I would revimmend her to all my friends and family.

November 1st, 2016
Flirty at 30
I am beyond happy with my results. The doctor was completely honost with me from the start of my consultation. The staff are sooo amazing friendly and super supportive. My experience here was the best my procedure was a success. I would recommend this entire team any day. I would like to thank doctor hardaway the best decision was made when I walk through the door. ;)

September 26th, 2016
Review
I truly appreciate how genuine Dr. Hardaway and her staff are. They really listen and treat you like a friend vs just a client. I have had a few separate procedures done by Dr. Hardaway and am very pleased. Highly recommend her.

August 12th, 2016
I was very pleased with my consultation she's a very knowledgeable doctor & her staff was awesome. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my first choice for my procedures.

August 1st, 2016
Should have done it sooner
After having 5 consulatuons with different doctors, I chose Dr. Hardaway. The staff was was extremely welcoming and caring. Never to busy to answer any questions, even if they had been asked 10 times before. Dr. Hard away and her nurses explained the procedure in full detail on all consultation appointments as well as the day of surgery. I felt that I was prepared for the surgery and the days following. I waited 10 years to have a reduction and it was well worth it to have Dr. Hardaway do it. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend it to anyone that would be considering a reduction.

April 5th, 2016
After many consultations, she was a breath of fresh air!
Dr. Hardaway and her staff were amazing. She was very professional and informative and made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends, as I will be back myself. I'm so excited to see the final results.

March 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
I was very pleased with her service and have had several procedures performed by her.

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent service
Dr Hardaway was very professional, thoroughly knowledgable with a lot of compassion and awesome bedside manners. She was very caring. Her staff was so friendly, always accessible and ready to help. I loved my experience and will recommend her to anyone.

February 12th, 2015
bbl
Dr. Hardaway's office is great. Everyone on the staff was so warm and caring. I had a Brazilian butt lift and am really happy with my results. You do have to follow the doctor's orders regarding sitting and you will maintain your results. I appreciate that I got results that are natural and fit my body.