Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Dr. Heintges and AWH is Excellent! show details Dr. Heintges and AWH is Excellent!
May 23rd, 2016

We see Dr. Heintges at Advanced Women's Healthcare and have for all of our pregnancies. She is always cheerful and makes you feel instantly like you are part of her family. She puts you, the patient, first above everything, and helps you feel secure by being honest and clear in her communication. The rest of the staff at AWH are all genuinely kind and caring. I have only had one not-so-positive encounter in 6 years, but that employee has since left the practice. I definitely recommend using AWH.

Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Heintges is a wonderful physician, knowledgeable, friendly. Only complaint is that you can never speak to her directly about any questions and have to go through email or MA which can take several steps to get answers. Her front desk staff is horrible, not very friendly or helpful, including the office manager. It is very difficult to get a hold of someone to talk to or schedule an appointment. I had her for my first baby, was not told Dr. Heintges may not be delivering my baby, (depends on day of delivery) and had every doctor in the practice see me each day of my hospitalization. It would have been good to get to meet them prior to my delivery. I have had great physicians in the past and was not very pleased with the level of care and attention this office gives you especially during pregnancy.

My favorite doctor show details My favorite doctor
by Amy jacobsen on Mar 9th, 2011

going to dr. heintges is more like visiting a good friend than a ob/gyn appointment. She really listens and answers all youre questions. I feel supported and informed every visit