Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

BEWARE! Should have her license revoked! Botched surgery & skipped town! Caused MAJOR damage! show details BEWARE! Should have her license revoked! Botched surgery & skipped town! Caused MAJOR damage!
by Ann Bevaque on Apr 8th, 2015

In 2009 she botched my knee surgery,5 surgeries to fix fk up&maybe lose leg.FU!

bernard walpole show details bernard walpole
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Henderson did arthroscopic surgery on my right knee. She also performed hip replacement surgery on my left hip. Both operations were totally successful. I think that she is a great doctor

Wayne Robinson show details Wayne Robinson
Jun 20th, 2011

I found Dr. Henderson to be a very good doctor in the hip replacement field. I had very little pain and was up a walking in two days. I had both my hips replaced by her and would trust her to do it again if need be. Her staff was very professional and Cape Canaveral Hopital was the best.

incredable doctor show details incredable doctor
by Nidhi Okonski on Mar 28th, 2010

both my mother and I have used Dr. Henderson. She is very receptive to her patients, fills them in about their problem - both the pros and the cons of treatment. Dr. Henderson has taken time between her surgery schedule to administer to my mother who came into the hospital thru ER. If it wasn't for her input my mother would have lost 80% of her mobility in her left arm. Dr. Henderson as well as her staff cares about her patients and goes the extra mile for their benefit. Very impressed with this surgeon! (forgive me I can't spell.)

Lack of availablity show details Lack of availablity
by former patient on Feb 7th, 2010

A compassionate doctor. But time is not necessarily spent with her patients who depended on her for surgery and followup. Office appointment delays seem all too common.

Feb 2nd, 2009

Failed to accurately manage a rotator cuff tear. Have now been through 4 surgeons and have been out of work for over a year. Does not listen to patient complaints. PA has no empathy for patients whatsoever.

Jan 9th, 2009

Did not diagnose/treat the problem accuratly