Dr. Michelle Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Henderson?

September 29th, 2017

Amazing

She was able to diagnose me right away. I hade a tendon growing over my extra bone, and I was able to get it fixed within 3 months I was back.

March 7th, 2017

Excellent surgical results and personal service.

I am 75 years old. In 2010, I had 2 hips replaced by Dr. Henderson. I had absolutely no side effects or pain following my surgeries. Today 7 years later, I am pain free and can walk as well as ever. And I still ride my 600 cc Ninja motorcycle. Dr. H and her staff prayed with me and my wife before each procedure and prayed with me in the hospital afterward. I highly recommend her and would engage her services in the future if needed.

April 8th, 2015

BEWARE! Should have her license revoked! Botched surgery & skipped town! Caused MAJOR damage!

In 2009 she botched my knee surgery,5 surgeries to fix fk up&maybe lose leg.FU!

June 27th, 2011

bernard walpole

Dr. Henderson did arthroscopic surgery on my right knee. She also performed hip replacement surgery on my left hip. Both operations were totally successful. I think that she is a great doctor

June 20th, 2011

Wayne Robinson

I found Dr. Henderson to be a very good doctor in the hip replacement field. I had very little pain and was up a walking in two days. I had both my hips replaced by her and would trust her to do it again if need be. Her staff was very professional and Cape Canaveral Hopital was the best.

March 28th, 2010

incredable doctor

both my mother and I have used Dr. Henderson. She is very receptive to her patients, fills them in about their problem - both the pros and the cons of treatment. Dr. Henderson has taken time between her surgery schedule to administer to my mother who came into the hospital thru ER. If it wasn't for her input my mother would have lost 80% of her mobility in her left arm. Dr. Henderson as well as her staff cares about her patients and goes the extra mile for their benefit. Very impressed with this surgeon! (forgive me I can't spell.)

February 7th, 2010

Lack of availablity

A compassionate doctor. But time is not necessarily spent with her patients who depended on her for surgery and followup. Office appointment delays seem all too common.

February 2nd, 2009

Failed to accurately manage a rotator cuff tear. Have now been through 4 surgeons and have been out of work for over a year. Does not listen to patient complaints. PA has no empathy for patients whatsoever.

January 9th, 2009

Did not diagnose/treat the problem accuratly

September 22nd, 2017