A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Henning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Henning is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henning
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Henning, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henning graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Henning DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Henning practice?
- Dr. Michelle Henning has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Henning practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hamburg, PA.
See Hamburg Internists and Hamburg Pediatricians.