A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Henning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Henning, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henning graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Henning DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Henning practice?
- Dr. Michelle Henning has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Henning practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hamburg, PA.
See Hamburg Internists and Hamburg Pediatricians.