A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Alexander Hill MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Hill practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Hill practices Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists.