inactive

Michelle L Hirsch MD Patient Reviews

3.0

August 13th, 2015
Just Say "No"
I went to see Dr Hirsch for an eating disorder in high school. Her answer was prozac! Now years later I'm still trying to recover from all the negative effects I experienced from this drug. This psychiatrist doesn't seem to have any understanding of the human psyche or any empathy; she just prescribes toxic mind altering drugs, and makes a fortune from doing so. Just say "no", kids.

November 12th, 2014
This Dr was the worst... Was seen for eating disorder, and she kept piling on tutors instead of recommending dietitians. She was inappropriate with other professionals, and during sessions took calls from other patients and also personal phone calls. she was often very late for appointments, and prescribed medication that made my child ill . When we finally found appropriate care, we realized how much damage she had done.

June 23rd, 2014
Dr. Hirsch is a lifesaver
I've been under Dr. Hirsch's care now for nearly 3 years and she has been a wonderful boon to my life. She is patient, caring and always available - she's so obviously gone above and beyond even when I had panic attacks on holidays, she would find a way to help me. She is very conscientious in asking questions about how I'm feeling in all areas of my life, and for the few periods when she placed me on medications we would always review constantly the dosage and try to reduce it over time. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hirsch to absolutely anyone, and I'm lucky to have her.

May 3rd, 2012
Excellent Diagnosis, Bedside Manner and Service.
My wife and I have been to a few Psychiatrists and I can tell you she is in a different class. She did more for my kid with excellent results in five days than when my kid spent 3+ weeks in and outpatient at a Psychiatric hospital.She was in communication almost on a daily basis with my kid and us wanting to know the details of the day, walking us through step by step and giving us explanation of the whys and what to do's.She is worth every penny.

April 19th, 2012
After being misdiagnosed for many years, I was referred to Dr. Hirsch by a family friend. Dr. Hirsch spent a great deal of time with me to clarify my diagnosis and give me the correct treatment. She has literally saved my life, and I am forever grateful.