A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Hoffman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Hoffman practices Pediatrics near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians.