Michelle Holmer MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 3rd, 2015
Top knotch dr.

January 28th, 2015
Enjoy close access from parking lot. Handicap can park in front of door. Think very highly of Dr. Holmer.

August 26th, 2013
I started seeing Dr. Holmer as my GP and was really comfortable with her right away. When I became pregnant, she referred me to a group that she'd worked with in the past when she was delivering babies. After Kaitlin came, I chose her for Kaitlin's doctor as well. She is very easy to talk to and explains things in terms of how/what she did with her children. Her partner, Dr. Bailey is a great guy too. They don't always have the same opinions on certain things, and she's open to me talking with him as well so that I have a well-rounded basis from which to make my decisions.

January 18th, 2013
Got chewed out with her nostrils flared because my apt made was for my ears but had new chest pain and wanted that checked instead I've had breast cancer twice w mastectomy and have heart issues? There were three patients waiting two Drs. and PA on staff.cant take anymore. In past showed minimal concern and no follow up at all. Took a wk for staff to schedule a heart monitor for me. The time she spent yelling at me could have been used to examine me and staff could explain time slot apps. I'm 62.

December 31st, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been with Dr. Holmer for a while she is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been too! Dr. Holmer also explains things really well and has excellent bedside manner; honestly I have never been to such a great doctor like her!

February 5th, 2010
my honest opinion : Brian Bowlby
Just found out about this opportunity to rate Dr. Holmer. She is the best I have seen in many years. Have only seen her a short time and am already extremely pleased. Very knowledgeable and does not make me feel rushed or any pressure. Has done much for me already. First by reviewing my medications and why. Made some adjustments and is helping me out very much. Has a genuine interest in what is going on and including my history as far back as problems as a child. I am very thankful I met her.

March 29th, 2017