Dr. Michelle Homeister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Homeister?

April 1st, 2017

Patient from her time at Hurley hospital in MI

There is a reason why there are no/little records of her at Hurley in Flint, MI (publicly or via reviews). Be extremely wary if you require any sort of surgical intervention to save your child and/or self. Long term irreversible damage and before I'm asked (given the hospital loc) it was sadly closest at the time and I had/have full med coverage.

July 26th, 2011

Excellent Doctor!!

I agree with the other poster; these reviews are supposed to be about Dr. Homeister, not about Blue Ridge OBGYN. I was previously a patient of that practice, and agree with most of the reviews; however when it comes to Dr. Homeister.... the only thing I can say is she is awesome. I have referred 4 of my closest friends to her office, and we all have the same rave reviews. She is very attentive, caring and compassionate. You don't feel as you are just another patient; she takes the time to really talk to you and she genuinely makes you feel like she cares. This is the reason I left Blue Ridge to follow Dr. Homeister to her new practice, Wilkerson OBGYN/Women's Health Alliance. Please don't let the negative reviews about other doctors in her old practice, deter you from checking her out!

December 3rd, 2010

I am a little disappointed at all of the reviews here; they are clearly comments regarding the other doctors in her former practice. I too was a patient with Blue Ridge OBGY The reviews are supposed to be about Dr. Homeister. The ratings do not truly reflect what a caring and competent Dr. she is. I also had the same complaints of Blue Ridge OBGYN,as some of the other reviewers; but I always had a pleasant experience with Dr. Homeister. Luckily for me, she was the Dr. on call the night when I went into labor, but my baby was a little stubborn and didn't come before it was time for her shift to end... but you know what; she actually called to check up on me later to make sure I was ok. She made me feel special; this is what true patient care should be like. I followed Dr. Homeister to her new practice, Wilkerson/Raleigh OBGYN. I highly recommend her!!!!

September 26th, 2008

Great doctor

Dr. Homeister spends lots of time with you and is a great doctor.

April 11th, 2016