A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kem Hor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kem Hor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hor
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kem Hor, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hor graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kem Su Hor MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kem S. Hor practice?
- Dr. Kem Hor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kem Hor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists.