Dr. Kem Hor MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Colorado Springs, CO

3.0

November 30th, 2016
Avoid, it isn't worth the headache. There are many other gastros in town. She is okay. Nothing special. HER STAFF SUCKS! Just about the worst people in the healthcare industry. They are costing her appointments and therefore, money -- and she hasn't a clue this is going on!

September 4th, 2015
Dr Hor's office is the worst gi office in town (also shares with Dr Patel, who is also terrible)!! Office staff is some of the most rude people I've ever spoken to!!!!!!

April 23rd, 2015
she saved my husbands life.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Hor and her staff are fantastic. Dr. Hor spent almost an hour with me answering all my questions and going over every detail. I am almost 60 years old and must say that she is the best doctor I have ever had.

May 29th, 2012
She shouldn't be allowed to practice
Dr. Hor was a terrible doctor. I was passing blood and went to the hospital and was admitted I was given a cat scan and sent back to my room. she came to my room about 2 am she asked me a few questions and told me I had colon cancer and had to do a scope at 10 am I was terrified. at 315 am another Dr. came in to check on me and told me that the cat scan showed I had a infection and I should have the scope done and not to worry because there was no cancer detected. Well Dr Hor postponed the scope until 12 pm I was a wreck by this time. After the scope Dr Hor gave me a copy of the pictures taken during the scope and under each photo it said colon cancer. I told Dr Hor that the other Dr told me there was no cancer, Dr Hor said she was my Dr and the other Dr didn't no what he was talking about.I left and seen another Dr and was cancer free, I was 30 min away from surgery with Dr Hor wanting to remove 30% of my colon Dr Hor isn't fit to be a vet let alone a Dr She should loose her license to practice and I'm trying to make this happen. (see a different Doctor PLEASE ) Thank you

October 28th, 2011
Caring Excellent Doctor!!
She is amazing!! A real old fashioned doctor that cares and listens. She really knows her stuff. She is a great doctor and really cares about her patients!! she did a double procedure on me and it went very well she spoke to me both before and after just to make sure I was okay with everything:)

March 10th, 2011
She's pretty good.

November 6th, 2009
Ms. Smith
I absolutely loooooooove Dr. Hor. She is the sweetest little lady in the world. When I was in the room with her she really listened to me and not just hear me. I advise EVERYONE to Dr. Hor with any gastro issues. She's a doll!