Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Hu
Dr. Michelle Hu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hu is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Uphs Hosptial Of The University Of Penns. Dr. Hu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Hu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Hu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Christopher Obrien
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Wilensky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Monica Luchi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30