A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Huddleston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Huddleston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle B Huddleston MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Michelle Huddleston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Huddleston practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.