A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Huddleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Huddleston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Huddleston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle B Huddleston MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Michelle Huddleston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Huddleston practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.