Dr. Michelle Huggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Huggins?

June 30th, 2015

Loyal patient

Dr Huggins has been my primary physician for 8 years. Her professionalism and mannerisms speaks for itself. Her staff, I love them to death especially, Laurie. I was deeply saddened that she closed her practice, however. .. I'm super excited that she's back in business. Thanks Dr. Huggins for being such a great listener, advice giver and just a flat out awesome Dr.

April 26th, 2015

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Huggins for years even when I moved back to Alabama I continued to use Dr. Huggins. She was always courteous and patient. She will take her time to assess your medical needs. The staff always apologized for any delays and always called me with the results of any lab work. I have sent her several more patients and they love her services.

October 8th, 2014

Nurse Practitioner

One of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met. Dr. Huggins and her team place the patients as top priority. She takes the time to listen to her patients and provides a place where true healing can occur.

March 19th, 2014

Case Manager

I have been a patient for over 3 years. The physician and her staff are kind and very informative. The wait time has often been over 1-2 hours but its worth the wait. I always arrive early and don't schedule anything right after my visit (she may have a patient emergency at the office which will delay all appointments). Due to a health issue, I was seen in the office immediatly as an emergency and did not have an appointment. I respect a physician that makes emergency situations a priority. This is a great Physician. She tells me the exact truth about my health and wellness ( it may not be what I want to Hear but she is honest).

November 11th, 2013

Dr. Huggins is very thorough and professional. She and her staff are very courteous and helpful. The big drawback is the office hardly ever opens on time.....She's too good a doctor not to have staff who open the office as indicated on the business hours. Also, when you call, you're usually put on hold for too long a period of time.

October 4th, 2013

Never Again

I've only seen the doctor one time, and the NP once, whom I did think did a thorough job. But this office is the most unprofessional doctor's office I have ever been in. From the wait times, which are unheard of, and there was never an acknowledgement or apology at all from the doctor in regards to this. My time is limited and thus, valuable. While I understand emergencies occur, not every time. I'm in the waiting room, other patients are telling me about their experience with this doctor and how they will never come back. In addition, the timeliness with prescriptions to the pharmacy and then billing issues - I'm on hold with the insurance company about some erroneous bill I got from the lab now, which prompted me to write this review. I am done. If '0' stars was an option, that's what I would click.

June 20th, 2013

Disappointed

As a physician, Dr. Huggins is great. But the stress of getting test results or simply a call-back is too much! In addition, it is extremely difficult to reach the staff during the normal business day. More often than not, you get a recording stating that the office is closed, & you can't leave a message! My average wait time, 2-3 hrs, which includes the wait time once the nurse puts you in the exam room!! Dr. Huggins is good, but not worth all of that!! It's your decision, but do YOU have time to donate??

May 29th, 2013

The most Ghetto Doctor and office

I never experience a doctor, who couldn't even pretent she was interested in my health. She was cold, not helpful or cared about my issues. The staff presented themselves the same way. She order a test that was not follow through with a referral. I never got the test done, no one called me. I ran out of medication and was in pain several days. I called and was told , it would be taken care of, I am waiting and hoping I don't have a heart attack. I waited in her office 4 hrs. There were only 3 people in front of me. I will not be going back .

January 4th, 2012

horrible people skills

took multiple calls and many we'll call u back to get results just for them to say everything is normal ok. having a lumb on thumb and some bump on finger joint isnt normal

August 8th, 2011

Dr. Huggins has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is caring and follows through with making referrals and communicating with my other doctors.

April 29th, 2011

Worth the wait

I've been going to Dr. Huggins for about 13 years. I have shopped around for other doctors just to see what else was out there, but none of them have made me feel as comfortable as she does. I'm very surprised to see any negative reviews on her, because she has been nothing but kind and caring. The only bad thing is that there does tend to be a long wait for the appointment. But I think the reason for this is that she takes extra time to spend with patients. She takes her time and doesn't make me feel like I'm on an assembly line. She answers my questions thoroughly. I was talking with another patient in the waiting room who agreed that it's worth the wait to see a doctor who genuinely cares. When Dr. Huggins is doing the physical exam/procedure, she is very gentle and tells me everything she's doing step by step. The staff is very friendly. I highly recommend!

January 10th, 2011

Changing doctors

This Dr. has been my Primary Care Physician for over three years. She initially has a warm and sincere attitude but the last few times that Ihave visited, she did not smile. I waited to be seen for over three (yes, 3) hours. I am done!