A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Iacaruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Iacaruso, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacaruso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Iacaruso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Iacaruso DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Iacaruso practice?
- Dr. Michelle Iacaruso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Iacaruso practices Family Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Frackville, PA and Bernardsville, NJ.
See Pottsville Primary Care Doctors.