A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Iandiorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Iandiorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Iandiorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iandiorio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iandiorio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle James Iandiorio MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Iandiorio practice?
- Dr. Michelle Iandiorio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Iandiorio practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.