Dr. Michelle James Iandiorio MD is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Iandiorio is Excellent. Dr. Iandiorio has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Iandiorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iandiorio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iandiorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iandiorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Iandiorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Iandiorio practice?
Dr. Michelle Iandiorio practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michaela Iandiorio, Dr. Mikki Iandiorio, Dr. Michele Iandiorio, Dr. Micaela Iandiorio