A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Irons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Irons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans