Dr. Michelle Irvin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Irvin?

rushed out and rude doc and staff!!

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Beware of fake reviews for this practice. I have been here three times in the past month. I had a consultation, some testing, and an annual exam. I spent MAYBE 3-4 minutes with the doctor each time. She is very rude and has NO bedside manner!!! When she told me I would most likely not be able to have children she promptly got up and said have a nice day and walked out! I left in tears! She came highly recommended by a few people I know but I honestly do not know why. I would absolutely NOT recommend her and will be looking elsewhere. Btw, her office runs behind 30 minutes on appts even when yours is the first one if the day. And her front desk staff is not friendly either. Look elsewhere!!! They just want you in and out to make money to pay for their fancy building! !!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Irvin is the best doctor I have ever had. Not only is she excellent at her craft, but she is compassionate and personal. I have recommended her to many, many younger women who have ALL given her glowing reports in her prenatal and delivery care. Plus, she has complete integrity and commitment to serving others. I also think her staff is amazing--so fun and kind. I will continue to recommend her often!

Very disappointed

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Irvin for 5 years. She saw me through 2 pregnancies and performed one birth. She did a good job with that part but has lost my trust and respect. She has bad bedside manner which is making me leave her practice in true disappointment. My pharmacy had me call and leave an after hours message at her office stating I needed a refill on birth control pills. The pharmacy said it wasn't a big deal. The dr on call would refill one prescription by fax and I wouldn't have to miss a pill. I called and left the message. Within 5 minutes, DR IRVIN called me back. I said hello and she asked, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" in a rude tone. I was surprised she was calling me back. I briefly told her my problem. She started yelling at me and told me, "Don't ever call me for a refill ever again!" I immediately apologized and said what the pharmacy told me about a nurse or dr on call doing it without it being a problem. She proceeded to yell at me and said, "DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN!" and hung up on me. I was in tears by the end of this call. I was so disappointed in her. She has broken our relationship and I just can't see a dr who treated me so unprofessionly, especially after I apologized. I will be looking for a new OB.

Worst Doctor Office in Austin

Posted on October 15th, 2010

This is the worst doctor office I have ever been to. Those who posted positive feedbacks are all hired by this doctor's office. The office clerks are so rude that you might feel you are going there to beg money. We had to fire the doctor because it was really unbearable. The doctor is fine but the operation is a mess. They are there only for money and they do not even want to hide it. The experience was really nasty and I would not recommend anyone to go there. They took our money and would not refund it for months after we fired the doctor. The clerk lied to me every time when I called asking for my refund. They are dishonest and unethical. To be honest, I would shut the operations down if I have the authority to do so. It is a shame that this doctor office can sustain.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

I am out of my child bearing years, but have used Dr. Irvin as my Gyno for the past 8 years since moving to this area. I could not ask for a more professional yet caring, compassionate person to have as my doctor. To me, that is important

Posted on August 26th, 2017