A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Joosun Kim MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Kim practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Emerson, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.