A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Kim practice?
Dr. Michelle Kim practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Kim, Dr. Michaela Kim, Dr. Michele Kim, Dr. Mikki Kim