A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Jacoby is Good. Dr. Jacoby has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Jacoby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Jacoby practice?
Dr. Michelle Jacoby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Hazlet Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Jacoby, Dr. Michaela Jacoby, Dr. Michele Jacoby, Dr. Mikki Jacoby