A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Jacoby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Jacoby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Pomerantz Jacoby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Michelle Jacoby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Jacoby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Little Silver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.