A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chu, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle K. Chu practice?
Dr. Michelle Chu practices Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.