A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chu, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Kimberly Chu FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle K. Chu practice?
- Dr. Michelle Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Chu practices Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.