Dr. Michelle Karney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Karney?

January 12th, 2016

Love how Dr. Karney thinks outside the box. I went to multiple Dr.s that only prescribed meds and didn't care or listen. If your looking for more than just a prescription,then see her. The best Dr. I have met by far.

May 12th, 2009

I suffered with HEG during my pregnancy and could not advocate for myself very well. Dr. Karney worked with my husband to do what ever we felt comfortable with. She ventured every avenue of treatment in hopes that something would work. She is an excellent doctor!Centegra Memorial hospital is a fantastic hospital. However, the clinic needs to work on shortening wait times. It can be pretty bad and is, at least 50% of the time. Still I'm sticking with Dr. Karney. She is such a great doctor I refuse to go to anyone else.

August 18th, 2017