Dr. Michelle Kelley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Kelley?

May 8th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I am so sad to hear that Dr. Kelley has left Okla. I just broke down and cried. She has been more than a Dr. to me. She became my friend. She helped me thru the death of my husband. I always felt so comfortable with her. Its going to be very hard to find a new Dr to replace her. I wish her the best in her new location.

March 26th, 2013

I was shocked to find out Dr Kelley had moved from our area. She has been my doctor for many years with exceptional care. She has taken care of my parents and my children. My husband was planning on using her this year and now so sad to learn of our loss. I highly recommend her. She hears what you say and if she can't help she will find someone who can. I am going to miss her because I thought of her as more than a doctor but as a good friend.

March 15th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley's for many years. Dr. Kelley has always been an outstanding doctor. The last year or so however I never even get to see her and am always having to see her PA's so I feel the background history from these many years has made me feel comfortable as I feel I get the best care from that but hasn't been so the past year or so which is very disheartening and I have been contemplating finding a new physician.

March 9th, 2011

An excellent choice..

AAA+++

July 4th, 2010

Rating Dr. Michelle Kelley

Dr. Kelley is a family practitioner, and does not specialize in other areas. But she is very quick to refer you to the kind of specialist you need. We liked her as our physician, and when we move back to Catoosa, we will be her patients again.

August 29th, 2009

Excellent, caring Dr.

I used to be in the medical field in CA. And I know many many doctors, but I have NEVER found a more caring, considerite doctor as Michelle Kelley. Her office staff is so helpfull, everyone seems to know each patient and treats you in the most professional and caring way. We will follow her anywhere and get wbatever insurence she takes. We feel very fortunate to have her as our physician.

July 31st, 2017