A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Samaha Kennedy MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kennedy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Kennedy practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.