A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Khoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Khoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Khoo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoo graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Khoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Siew Ching Khoo MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Khoo practice?
- Dr. Michelle Khoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Khoo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.