A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Khoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Khoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Khoo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoo graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Khoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Siew Ching Khoo MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Khoo practice?
- Dr. Michelle Khoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Khoo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.