A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kiang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Kiang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Kiang practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Kiang practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.