A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kiang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kiang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Kiang practice?
Dr. Michelle Kiang practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and San Jose, CA.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Kiang, Dr. Michaela Kiang, Dr. Michele Kiang, Dr. Mikki Kiang