A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle King is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle King, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee King MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. King practice?
- Dr. Michelle King has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle King practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, VA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.