A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle King is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle King, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee King MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. King practice?
- Dr. Michelle King has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle King practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, VA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.