A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Knight is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Knight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Knight MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Knight practice?
- Dr. Michelle Knight has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Knight practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Flourtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.