A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kopach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kopach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Joan Kopach MD is a female Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Kopach practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kopach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Kopach practices Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.