Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Kosik
Dr. Michelle Kosik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange Highlands, IL, with other offices in Bolingbrook, IL and Hinsdale, IL (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kosik is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kosik has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Kosik has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...