A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kosik, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kosik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kosik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Kosik MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Kosik practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kosik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Kosik practices Surgery near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Bolingbrook Surgeons.