A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kosik, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kosik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kosik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Kosik MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Kosik practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kosik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Kosik practices Surgery near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Bolingbrook Surgeons.