Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kosik, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosik
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kosik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kosik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Kosik MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Kosik practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kosik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Kosik practices Surgery near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Bolingbrook Surgeons.