A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Koury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Koury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Koury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koury graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Koury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Koury MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Koury practice?
- Dr. Michelle Koury has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Koury practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Newburgh, NY.
See Middletown Internists.