A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Koury is Satisfactory. Dr. Koury has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Koury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koury graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Koury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Koury practice?
Dr. Michelle Koury practices Internal Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Harris, NY.
See Goshen Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Koury, Dr. Michaela Koury, Dr. Michele Koury, Dr. Mikki Koury