A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Krause, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Krause MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Krause practice?
- Dr. Michelle Krause has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Krause practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Nephrologists.