A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kravitz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Kravitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kravitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Boymann Kravitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Kravitz practice?
- Dr. Michelle Kravitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Kravitz practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.