Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Lheureux
Dr. Michelle Lheureux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with another office in Lebanon, NH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lheureux is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Cottage Hospital and Mount Ascutney Hospital & Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Lheureux has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Lheureux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Diwakar Lingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0 mi22
Dr. Prashanth Mopala
Lebanon, NH 0 mi16
Dr. James Devries
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lebanon, NH 0 mi18