A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bennett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Bennett MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Bennett practices Dermatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Dermatologists.