A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bennett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 18 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bennett practice?
Dr. Michelle Bennett practices Dermatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Dermatologists.