A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bradley, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bradley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lea Bradley DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bradley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bradley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Physiatrists.