Dr. Michelle Lea Bradley DO is female, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bradley, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bradley practice?
Dr. Michelle Bradley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists and Clinton Township Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Bradley, Dr. Michaela Bradley, Dr. Michele Bradley, Dr. Mikki Bradley