Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bradley, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bradley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lea Bradley DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bradley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bradley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Physiatrists.