A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Ellis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Ellis practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.