A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Larson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Larson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Larson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lyn Larson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Larson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Larson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Larson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fridley, MN.