A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle McElroy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. McElroy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L McElroy MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. McElroy practice?
- Dr. Michelle McElroy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle McElroy practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, SD.
See Sioux Falls Primary Care Doctors.