A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Ramirez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lea Ramirez DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Ramirez practices Surgery and Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urologists.