A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Rivera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Rivera practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.