A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Rivera practice?
Dr. Michelle Rivera practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.