A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Young, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Wester Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Young FRCSC and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Young practice?
- Dr. Michelle Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Young practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.