A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Young, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Wester Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Young FRCSC and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Young practice?
- Dr. Michelle Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Young practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.