A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lally
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lally, MD, MS is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Lally MD and MS is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Lally practice?
- Dr. Michelle Lally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Lally practices Infectious Disease near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Braintree Infectious Disease Doctors.