A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Langaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Langaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Langaker, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Langaker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Langaker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Deblaquiere Langaker DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Langaker practice?
- Dr. Michelle Langaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Langaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dunn, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lillington, NC and Lenexa, KS.
See Dunn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.