A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Langaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Langaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Langaker, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Langaker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Langaker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Langaker practice?
Dr. Michelle Langaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Dunn, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lillington, NC and Lenexa, KS.
See Dunn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.