Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I would trust her with my life.... show details I would trust her with my life....
by Christy D on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr, Leblanc has seen me now for about 8 years with a breast problem. She does not rush you, she is kind, approachable and has a great bedside manner. I have friends she has treated for breast cancer who love her too. Dr. Leblanc will always be my first and only choice for treatment of a breast problem and she is the Doctor I recommend to people if they ask if I know of anyone......On a scale of 1 - 10, she gets a 20 from me!

Dr. Le Blanc is an excellent physician show details Dr. Le Blanc is an excellent physician
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. LeBlanc cares about her patients. She takes time to listen and "HEARS" what we say. Her team greets us by name, we are more than a file number. A close friend is being treated for breast cancer and Dr. LeBlanc has taken time to call her at home to ask how she is after treatment. When was the last time your doctor called you? There are other physicians in the practice and each specialize in different areas for complete care.

NW show details NW
Nov 4th, 2011

I had CA-125 done. She never called me. I learned my results at the 6th day when I called her office from her nurse.I had MRI done recently. I called her on the 11 th day. 2 days passed on top of 11 days, I have no response from this doctor.

Jun 30th, 2011