Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Estevez
Dr. Michelle Estevez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Estevez is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Estevez has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Estevez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Theophilus Sai
Tampa, FL 0.19 mi21
Dr. Marcie Riches
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Tampa, FL 0.22 mi16
Dr. Michael Jaglal
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.22 mi11