Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Lefebvre
Dr. Michelle Lefebvre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Lefebvre is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Women & Infants Hospital of RI. Dr. Lefebvre has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Lefebvre has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Michelle Lefebvre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Colette Vieau
Providence, RI 0 mi10
Dr. Julien Ginsberg-Peltz
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0.12 mi13
Dr. Mark Brody
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Providence, RI 0.12 mi31